Monday, January 17, 2011

Workshop with Bread & Puppet Theater

Bread and Puppet Theater from Vermont will performing at the Creative Alliance on Sunday, February 13th. To take advantage of their time in town, I asked if they would do a performance workshop with students at MICA. Molly Ross (who teaches Puppets and Prosthetics) and I thought that our respective classes would benefit from the experience. The workshop is scheduled for Friday, February 11th from 3-6pm, with an optional potluck dinner to follow. There are a limited number of slots for the workshop and I want to make sure that they are all filled up. I will pass around a sign up sheet on the first day of class. Please let me know if you can participate. It should be a great experience regardless of which direction you end up going with your work!

Valeska

No comments:

Post a Comment